Open Literature: 10th – 17th July
A quick summary of progress so far, followed by a short list of ways to get involved.
- Annotation sprint on Open Shakespeare: now around 650 annotations on Hamlet - thanks to all who took part! Blog post coming soon.
- More new words: jump, kated, neapolitan, quondam (with urine forthcoming).
- New website layout FOR Open Shakespeare: front page much neater now.
- New volunteers!
- Draft application for ‘inventare il futuro’ competition at the University of Bologne, featuring Open Shakespeare as prototype for ‘Open Reading’ idea.
- New essay on Shakespeare and the city…
Some ideas about getting involved: