This page will update regularly with a list of five ways in which you can contribute to or otherwise help out Open Literature projects. Each activity will only take five minutes; those who wish to be involved more fully should make use of the ‘get involved’ section.
- Open Shakespeare: leave an annotation on a line of *Hamlet*
- Open Shakespeare: read a word of the day article and then share it with your friends on twitter or facebook
- Open Shakespeare: give your opinion on our mock-up for an annotated edition of Hamlet by contacting the mailing list
- AnnotateIt: install the annotator bookmarklet and give some feedback
- Open Milton: add a ‘factlet’ to the interactive timeline of Milton’s life by clicking on the pen icon in the top right hand corner of the text box
Thanks for your help!